The Bank House
A restored 1917 limestone building once housing the local Saving Bank of South Australia agency and Post Office this cottage provides a classic, comfortable getaway for 2 or a group of 4 using the sofa in the lounge. With its scenic, secluded gardens and its slow combustion fire it’s a perfect summer or winter venue.
Furnished with both vintage and modern furniture and fittings, beautiful linen and large bathroom with spa overlooking the picturesque garden and vineyard The Bank House provides the perfect romantic getaway.
Wedding and Honeymoon packages can be arranged with luxurious bathrobes, champagne, chocolates -- or whatever your heart desires. Ring Deb to arrange.
- King size bed with electric blankets;
- Bathroom with large spa overlooking garden;
- Cosy log fire. Wood provided;
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining area, with fridge/freezer;
- Washing machine and dryer, iron and ironing board;
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning;
- TV, DVD and small stereo;
- Quality linen and towels;
- Large garden with outdoor seating and BBQ
- Sleeps 2 (or 4 with sofa bed in lounge).
Book the Bank House now by calling us on 0411 249 304.