The Bank House
A restored 1917 limestone building it provides a classic, comfortable getaway for 2 or a group of 4 using the sofa in the lounge. With its scenic,
secluded gardens and its slow combustion fire it’s a perfect summer or winter venue.
- King size bed with electric blankets
- Bathroom with large spa overlooking garden
- Cosy log fire. Wood provided.
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining area, with fridge/freezer
- Washing machine and dryer, iron and ironing board
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- TV, DVD and stereo
- Quality linen and towels
- Large garden with outdoor seating and BBQ
- Sleeps 2 (or 4 with sofa bed in lounge)